What's new

The best way to get one

cafutter

For those of us who missed out on the first wave of Pro 128 gb, what is the best way to get one? On line with Microsoft, at the microsoft store or through Best Buy or Staples?

Last edited:

bosamar

If I was close to a MS store that would be my first choice. Second is their online store.

jbrewer99

I'd call and check your local MS, Best Buy, or Staples. If they are out they may be able to give you an eta on their next shipment...or hopefully some if not all 3 of them can.

magicrobots

I just spoke with the MS Store in Boston and they are not taking preorders; and are operating on a first come, first serve basis. Plus they have no idea when the next shipment is going to be. Thanks a lot guys!

TeknoBlast

All anyone can do now is just wait. I would say, call every Friday to see if anyone has one in stock. I know everyone here wants one, but it's not the end of the world.

3_D

I just pre ordered one at Best Buy. Got tired of checking availability ever where every day.

deavod

Go to your local Microsoft store and ask them. I found my local (Chicago) had just received a few 128gb Pros this morning. So I happily returned my 64gb model and took one of the 128gb Surface Pros off their hands.

vook

I just spoke with the MS Store in Boston and they are not taking preorders; and are operating on a first come, first serve basis. Plus they have no idea when the next shipment is going to be. Thanks a lot guys!

I bought one Sunday after the storm at the Mall at Rockingham park in Salem, NH. you should call there and also no sales tax.

CargoMatatu

Any rumours/news about when they might be available outside of the US/Canada?

I live in continental Europe and am itching to get my hands on one!