What's new

The HP forum needs a post

Ken

Since no one is posting in this forum, I thought I would break the ice. Yesterday I ordered an HP Envy 13" Split X2. It won't ship until September 2nd, but when I receive it, and have a chance to use it, I will post an update. Looks like an interesting animal, basically a 13" tablet with a keyboard dock. Hmmm.

OP
K

Ken

Stay around and we can compare notes. The 13" size was the compelling reason for my interest in the X2. I wanted something larger than the 10-11" sizes being offered. What are your initial impressions of the 13" size (the good, the bad and the ugly)?

OP
K

Ken

I don't know anything about the Nokia, but you are certainly welcome to join the party. I will be interested in learning anything I can. I was looking for something bigger than the standard 10-11" tablet. Also, the HP 13 Split X2 sounded to me like what Windows 8 is really all about, a real laptop with the keyboard/mouse attached and a real tablet without the keyboard and the metro interface. My delivery date is this Friday, September 6th.

machistmo

I don't know anything about the Nokia, but you are certainly welcome to join the party. I will be interested in learning anything I can. I was looking for something bigger than the standard 10-11" tablet. Also, the HP 13 Split X2 sounded to me like what Windows 8 is really all about, a real laptop with the keyboard/mouse attached and a real tablet without the keyboard and the metro interface. My delivery date is this Friday, September 6th.

They are supposed to announce a Surface RT2 device sporting the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 series I think no?

Lolvo

It looks like a great device, I'm excited to see the photos and screenshots that I'm sure you'll be sharing with us. Hint hint