What's new

The stand

Liam2349

I need this device every moment of every day at present (sure, sounded great having everything university related on one device, not if you need to return it though! not willing to replace for a refurb which i think is what you get if you do advanced replacement)

As i say, it's not bad enough for me to go to the effort of returning it, but it is pretty poor given the price. Other than this, and the really loose stand that rattles and shakes like a toy made in china, the device works pretty much perfectly, so will just use it till i'm forced to return it, i have the complete warranty (although did find it strange that they took my money but gave me absolutely no email confirmation of the transaction, email of terms and conditions etc, expiration date, nothing. Although bizzarely received a tax invoice from MS a day ago which is the first of it's kind i've ever received)

Same here, don't know how I would get through the day without mine. Galaxy tab and a Dell XPS? More money. You can make a full system backup using file explorer though, then restore that on a new SP3 I think.

I also got a tax invoice about a week ago, for my SP3 and Type Cover which I got on release.