What's new

The Surface line in Madrid, Spain

Hello everybody,

I am happy to say that the Surface line is picking up in Madrid, Spain. I am an educator, originally from the USA, and I have seen more Surface machines being used in Madrid, especially in education. Gaining traction little by little. I have also seen them being used in businesses as well.

One of my workmates recently purchased the Surface Pro 4 and other fellow teachers are loooking at buying one as well.

The last time I was in my bank, I saw 4 Surface Pro machines for customers who wanted to do their online banking in the branch. Imagine my surprise!

I am happy with my Surface 2 and I always get asked questions about it when I give talks and I use it for my presentations. Many think it is either an Ipad or a Dell tablet. When I tell people what it is, they always have more questions.

I am quite happy with my Surface 2 and see myself with it for a long time. I know that I will upgrade one of these days, but, until then, I love what I have and it works for me.

If anyone else is in Spain, have you seen Surface machines out and about?

All the best,

Shawn

Zkyevolved

I've been using my surface pro 2 for years. And about 7 months ago I got my surface pro 4. It's an expensive machine, so most people won't be willing to buy it. I use it all day every day and its portability is second to none. I highly recommend it.
Sincerely,
A teacher in Madrid [emoji5]️

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OP
S

spainspain

I've been using my surface pro 2 for years. And about 7 months ago I got my surface pro 4. It's an expensive machine, so most people won't be willing to buy it. I use it all day every day and its portability is second to none. I highly recommend it.
Sincerely,
A teacher in Madrid [emoji5]️

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response. I am in Madrid as well. Great to see a post from someone in Madrid.

One teacher at a school where I used to work bought a Surface Pro 4 and he loves it. I am still holding on to my Surface 2, which works wonders for me and is great to take when I give presentations.

Have a great summer and get lots of rest and relaxation.

All the best,

Shawn