What's new

Solved The tablet that can replace your laptop - It is not a lie!

The tablet that can replace your laptop - Is it a lie?

• Total voters

mcsenerd

Yes. It has replaced my laptop...but it hasn't replaced my tablet! How's that for ironic? When the SP3 has cellular data, dependable sleep/hibernation/wake functions, and truly all day battery life... Then it will do both for me.

leeshor

The way you asked the question makes any poll results rather meaningless. It will for some people, and won't for others.

A better question would have been Has your Surface replaced your laptop? That has been asked and answered before on this very forum.

mohcho

The way you asked the question makes any poll results rather meaningless. It will for some people, and won't for others.

A better question would have been Has your Surface replaced your laptop? That has been asked and answered before on this very forum.

Oops, I re-read the title and the original question and am amending my reply.

There are too many double negatives in the question and poll questions which make it confusing.
My vote would be for NO, it is NOT a lie and I CAN and HAVE replaced my notebook with a Surface Pro 3.

79jonesy

Yes not missed my MBA or iPad air since swapping 2 weeks ago. I still use my iPhone 5s for the apps I can't run on the SP3. Just set up miracast with VGA adapter so using that in my classroom. The only thing that lets the SP3 down is the fixed focus camera in.

Garry9600

Not a lie for me! I love my sp3. Better than laptop as far as I'm concerned (I especially like that even when it's warm it's not heating up my lap!) and my desktop is feeling quite neglected these days. Might as well give my iPod Touch away as it just collects dust now.

Best mobile device I've ever used.

dleuen

I think this counts as laptop/desktop replacement. SP3 is docked and tucked away in the corner behind the Les Paul. When I'm done recording some music I can undock it and work on it elsewhere or sit on the couch and surf the web. This thing goes everywhere and does everything.

14%2B-%2B1