What's new

The touch cover - One week later.

LA33R

So, how is everyone getting on with their touch covers? It has been a week now since the release of the surface and the touch cover and I think that I'm starting to get used to it, but how is everyone for touch typing? Please comment on this thread with your attempt of "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" with only touch typing, see how everyone is doing.
Ha.

Anyway, here's my attempt.

Code:
the quick brown for xjumped over the lazy dog

Seems like I'm pretty good, I didn't look at the screen nor the keyboard whilst typing that, how did you do?

Using: touch cover, received on Monday.

MikeSD

So, how is everyone getting on with their touch covers? It has been a week now since the release of the surface and the touch cover and I think that I'm starting to get used to it, but how is everyone for touch typing? Please comment on this thread with your attempt of "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" with only touch typing, see how everyone is doing.
Ha.

Anyway, here's my attempt.

Code:
the quick brown for xjumped over the lazy dog

Seems like I'm pretty good, I didn't look at the screen nor the keyboard whilst typing that, how did you do?

Using: touch cover, received on Monday.

I'm using the "type" keyboard and it works great.

mapexvenus

I bought both the touch cover and the type cover. I could never really get used to the touch cover which I will be returning today. The type cover works great.