What's new

Thinking of a bluetooth mini mouse for SP

Nuspieds

The Magic Mouse looks real nice. Does it come with software for windows though?
No, you will need to go here to get the drivers. The Utilities installation to provide an online meter didn't work for me, though.

It really is a beautiful mouse; however, although I only found out after I got the Mobee charger, if you search around the web, you will find all sorts of complaints about the Magic Mouse's battery life. Apparently, it eats up batteries like there's no tomorrow. That's another reason I'm thankful I got the Mobee charger.

Also, perhaps the initial models of the Mobee didn't fit perfectly/snugly enough, but all I can tell you is that I have not experienced any of the problems (installation, fit) that were (first) reported by others. I highly recommend both the Magic Mouse and the Mobee charger.

lkailburn

I can't WAIT for them to come out with a Bluetooth arc mouse. That thing would be freaking perfect for us Surface Pro owners with it folding flat for travel. Such a unique mouse.

Nuspieds

I can't WAIT for them to come out with a Bluetooth arc mouse. That thing would be freaking perfect for us Surface Pro owners with it folding flat for travel. Such a unique mouse.
I'm not optimistic they will; after all, why make the Wedge when you can just Bluetooth-enable the Arc Touch?

Anyway, too late in my case...I'm already sold on the Magic Mouse. Furthermore, if they did make a Bluetooth Arc Touch, then it would have to provide the USB-rechargeable functionality that the Mobee charger provides for the Magic Mouse. Much as I loved the Arc Touch, I did have to carry around spare batteries and from time to time, I would have to remember to charge/recharge them. I don't want to bother with that activity anymore.

Sit

No, you will need to go here to get the drivers. The Utilities installation to provide an online meter didn't work for me, though.

It really is a beautiful mouse; however, although I only found out after I got the Mobee charger, if you search around the web, you will find all sorts of complaints about the Magic Mouse's battery life. Apparently, it eats up batteries like there's no tomorrow. That's another reason I'm thankful I got the Mobee charger.

Also, perhaps the initial models of the Mobee didn't fit perfectly/snugly enough, but all I can tell you is that I have not experienced any of the problems (installation, fit) that were (first) reported by others. I highly recommend both the Magic Mouse and the Mobee charger.

Thanks for the info!!