What's new

Third Party Chargers

J515OP

Super Moderator
Interesting. It has the right specs but I don't need a second charger and am not willing to try it just for giggles ;)

OP
bosamar

bosamar

I want one (not need) for work but I think I'm going to Staples to pickup the $40 MS charger.

Russ

Bosamar --

I bought an RT charger for my Ladyfriend to keep at the office for her Pro. With "normal usage," the RT charger will power the Pro and maintain the battery charge. (Scientifically proven, right here on my coffee table.)

Take care,
Russ

OP
bosamar

bosamar

I also read that the Pro charger can be used on the RT. I bet it would charge a lot quicker with 48w. But for me the Pro charger price is too high when I can get by with the 24w RT charger. Might be something Pro owners would want to consider, i.e. buy a RT charger for their Pro as a secondary charger and save some cash.

ArnoldC

Gracias! :)

ps.

Damn! That charger is exactly what I got from my $60 7" Android running ice cream shit...

Last edited:
OP
bosamar

bosamar

Gracias! :)

ps.

Damn! That charger is exactly what I got from my $60 7" Android running ice cream shit...
Do you think they are 'good' Arnold? I've purchased cell phone cords from Hong Kong that were $3 USD each and excellent. I wonder how good these are?

OP
bosamar

bosamar

Well I picked up a second MS RT charger at Staples today for when my RT is at work (which is a daily) . If I fully charge it at home it can last almost two days but now I don't have to remember to charge it. :D.