What's new

this is why I love my SP3!

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are everywhere here. And non migratory. The name comes from the origin, like many names, but the birds have since settled elsewhere. I walked into a small park in the middle of London last week and upon getting the bread going, was confronted by maybe 50 of them and their many many children.

malberttoo

I would think browsing the Internet would eat into that pretty quickly.

Your smartphone may already be able to do it. Basically, your SP3 just sees your phone as a wireless access point, just like at home.

Regular "surfing" won't cost you too much data usage, but any time you're watching any kind of video, or listening to audio, then yes you will start feeling it then. But just reading news, SurfaceForums, etc., is fairly small usage.

mohcho

They are everywhere here. And non migratory. The name comes from the origin, like many names, but the birds have since settled elsewhere. I walked into a small park in the middle of London last week and upon getting the bread going, was confronted by maybe 50 of them and their many many children.

The Canada goose (Branta canadensis) is a goose with a black head and neck, white patches on the face, and a brown body. Native to arctic and temperate regions of North America, it also occasionally migrates to northern Europe, and has been introduced to Britain, New Zealand, and other temperate regions.

They are quite migratory but here in Canada, the weather has been getting somewhat temperate over the winters lately (not this past winter) so they haven't all been leaving.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_goose

I was in London a few weeks ago and went through Hyde Park and saw none of them there.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are quite migratory but here in Canada, the weather has been getting somewhat temperate over the winters lately (not this past winter) so they haven't all been leaving.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_goose

I was in London a few weeks ago and went through Hyde Park and saw none of them there.
Hyde park is a bunch of grass. Of course there are none there. But elsewhere where there are small stretches of wasted, or ponds etc, they are everywhere to be found.