What's new

TouchDown email client from NitroDesk

p3pilot

Installed the trial version yesterday. I also have the Android phone version. On the surface I am seeing two problems that are keeping me from purchasing the full version.

1. Some messages do not display text at all. These messages show up fine in Touchdown for Android.
2. Other messages show all the text run together with no returns making it very difficult ideas. These messages also show up fine in Touchdown for Android.

These seem to all be message coming by the Navy system. Messages from my work, seem to work just fine. They all do have signatures attached to them.

Any ideas or is any one seeing this?

Really want this to work on my Surface Pro.

George

RonNitro

Hiya George!

That's odd.

Would you kindly go to Charms--> Options--> General Settings--> enable logging.

then go back to the application and swipe frpomt he top and perform a sync.

go back to the settings page and touch the "open diagnostic log" button and save the log as a TXT file.

please send to [email protected]

Ron

p3pilot

Hiya George!

That's odd.

Would you kindly go to Charms--> Options--> General Settings--> enable logging.

then go back to the application and swipe frpomt he top and perform a sync.

go back to the settings page and touch the "open diagnostic log" button and save the log as a TXT file.

please send to [email protected]

Ron

Sent. If I can figure out how to take a screenshot, I will send that also.

George

GEE

Will we see an option in any future updates to edit the default font and set it to what we want? I think that's our biggest gripe with the MS Mail app.

If all you want to do is change the default font of the outgoing message, you can go to Charms/Settings/Options/Email and tweak the tag inside the Email Body Style box.
-g

J515OP

Super Moderator
Sent. If I can figure out how to take a screenshot, I will send that also.

George

George, you can take a screen shot by pressing the Windows touch button and the volume down. The screen will flash and the shot will be in your photos.

GEE

The beta has been updated for a fix for the problem where if syncing goes on for too long, the inbox gets cleared.

p3pilot

Anyone requiring S/MIME support on this ?

I definitely need it. There are emails that I have with attachments that I cannot see at all. Believe this has to do with S/MIME. It works fine with Touchdown for Android Phones.

George

rushn

I'm on 1.0.1.1 and have some emails that are not displaying the body text of the email nor the short snip in the list of emails. It appears to be those emails with attachments, although not always.