What's new

Trade Surface Pro 128GB

MARTRADER17

Hi, change a surface pro 128 GB in very good condition and warranty until November of 2015 by a Surface Pro 2 and plus smartphone Galaxy Note 2 with Att in very good condition. The interested leave message and way to contact. Respondere Only serious and reasonable proposals. thanks

noochs

Hi, change a surface pro 128 GB in very good condition and warranty until November of 2015 by a Surface Pro 2 and plus smartphone Galaxy Note 2 with Att in very good condition. The interested leave message and way to contact. Respondere Only serious and reasonable proposals. thanks

I am not sure I understand, are you looking to trade a Surface Pro 2 and Galaxy Note 2 for a Surface Pro 128?

CrippsCorner

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's your use of grammar that makes it hard to understand. The first part of the above sentence is fine, I understand you have both a Surface Pro and a Samsung Galaxy II :) but saying "I want to trade a Surface Pro 2" would imply you have a Surface Pro 2 that you wish to trade for something else. Now if you said "I want to trade these for a Surface Pro 2" then it would make perfect sense! I'm guessing that's what you meant at least. I probably come over an arsehole by pointing this out, but maybe it'll help any future adverts from being at all confusing.