What's new

Travel Case for Surface Pro 3

Jeff Au

When I was havng my iPad (1), I bought the Waterfield Muzetto Portable bag to fit my iPad with a leather cover (the Muzetto Personal is smaller but fits only iPad naked). Was so glad I bought the Portable instead of the Personal coz I can now put my SP3 inc Type Cover into the Muzetto Portable!

The Muzetto's not cheap so really happy I can just continue using my (iPad) Muzetto with my SP3 now. I'm now looking to get their Outback Sleeve for those times when I'm throwing my SP3 into a larger bag (eg travelling).

StevenG

I finally decided to go for the Booq Mamba 13 courrier bag. Very happy with it. Ordered through Amazon and got it next day with Amazon Prime.
The bag has a nice slot for the laptop/surface, with a bit of wiggle room. It also has enough space for accessories (charger, mouse) and other personal items.
Build is good, with quality material for the outside shell. I'll be using this to replace my old backpack, as I was a bit fed up with the "Ninja Turtle" look. I hope it holds up to wet weather, as I'm on my motorcycle most of the time when commuting. I'll probably pack an extra large ziplock bag for the surface until I'm confident that rain wont get in.

enthuz

Well I dug out my old leather saddle bag (not the wife ;)) and oiled it up. I then settled on the ProCase Premium Folio Cover Case. It looks nice and the Velcro bottom ensures more angles available. It will be here on Saturday and I will test it while out on travel next week. I still want a skin, but I couldn't find a leather one on Amazon...using a gift card to purchase these items.

ptrkhh

Im looking for a bag or sleeve that can protect my SP3 if it falls (I ride bike, so I should prepare for the worst :D )

It would be better if its compact since I only carry the SP3, BT mouse + keyboard, and some papers.

Since Im planning to open and close the bag a lot, I would love to have magnetic latch.

And my budget is $60/€50, but it would be a lot better if it was cheaper than $30/€25

Last edited:

Liam2349

Im looking for a bag or sleeve that can protect my SP3 if it falls (I ride bike, so I should prepare for the worst :D )

It would be better if its compact since I only carry the SP3, BT mouse + keyboard, and some papers.

And my budget is $60/€50, but it would be a lot better if it was cheaper than $30/€25

You could look at the Booq Viper Hardcase 13.