What's new

Troubles whith Sketchbook in Surface Pro 2: the pen isn´t matched in the screen

PedroR

When I try to draw on Scketchbook, the pencil does not match the line being drawn. The line appears over a cm above the tip of the pencil. It is impossible to draw.
I have found that if you lower the resolution to the screen comes a time that they match.
It is the lowest resolution (1024x768).
This lack of pairing occurs with the drawing program ScketchBook only.
But I need to draw with that program.
That may be happening?.
thanks

daniielrp

Just to check, are we talking Sketchbook the desktop app, or the Metro UI version from the Windows Store?

OP
P

PedroR

Sorry : Mine Doesn´t works well.
I do not have found the "dpi scaling " to desactivating.
¿Where is it?
I have check in Edit>Preferences>canvas.
But there isn´t any dpi scaling.

Thaks you are very polite interesting in my toroubles.
Pedro

OP
P

PedroR

Yes I have calibrate in windows.
But i think it not need to calibrate anytime; because it work very well in all other applications except scketchbook express ( and pro) (ver 6.2).
It is a problem from Scketchbook
Only Scketchbook not works properly.
Pedro

DaGreek05

I have the same problem with One Note and other drawing apps since I updated to the new firmware, didnt have any issues previously.......maybe try resetting your calibration? I haven't done that yet, but just a suggestion

Rvacha

I don't know about Sketchbook, but I've had this problem with OneNote since the early days of the SP1 (and I still have the problem on my SP2). A cm is WAY worse than I've ever seen though

OP
P

PedroR

I don't know about Sketchbook, but I've had this problem with OneNote since the early days of the SP1 (and I still have the problem on my SP2). A cm is WAY worse than I've ever seen though
Well, I've still wrong and there is more than one centimeter. Look at this video :
[video=youtube_share;sQTUDtuBYTo]http://youtu.be/sQTUDtuBYTo[/video]