What's new

Tweetro Pro

TeknoBlast

So I was trying to stay loyal to the People Hub for both Tweeter and FaceBook because I like having both services in one app, but lately it's been running a little too sluggish for me. I've tried several free Tweeter apps, but I get bored with them or I plain didnt like them. So I took the plunge and purchased the Twitter app called Tweetro Pro. It's priced at 4.99 right now, which I think is a little high, but $5 is not going to break me. Well after the purchase and set up, I think it's one of the best clients offered. I really like the layout and how each section of Tweeter is broken out. I also like that if a tweet has a web page referenced, a web browser is to the side of it, this way you dont have to open IE seperately to see that web page.

Dont remember if there's a trial version of it, but trust me, it's a great Twitter client. I think the 4.99 price is limited time price. Dont know what the regular price is.

Anyone else here use this same client?

Sin

I'm using Tweetro Pro as well. Bought it at full price to support the developer when it was first released as a paid app after blowing past twitter's API limit. Definitely a great app and a developer worth supporting.