What's new

Type cover mix n match??

SurfaceUser85

Greetings,

Picked myself up a S3 today after returning an defective Asus Transformer. The whole time i had the Asus i was wishing i spent the extra to get a Surface so when the track pad started malfunctioning i was actually pleased!

Anyway, i need to get a type cover for it. For some reason the S3 type covers both new and used are more expensive then the SP3 type covers where i live. So was thinking can i just chuck on a SP3 cover to my regular S3. Anyone else do this, how is it working out for you?

I know the SP3 cover is a touch larger but it's not stupidly bigger is it?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings,

Picked myself up a S3 today after returning an defective Asus Transformer. The whole time i had the Asus i was wishing i spent the extra to get a Surface so when the track pad started malfunctioning i was actually pleased!

Anyway, i need to get a type cover for it. For some reason the S3 type covers both new and used are more expensive then the SP3 type covers where i live. So was thinking can i just chuck on a SP3 cover to my regular S3. Anyone else do this, how is it working out for you?

I know the SP3 cover is a touch larger but it's not stupidly bigger is it?
It will work but it will look huge, the SP3 is a 12" and the S3 is 10.8" which doesn't seem like a lot...but you'll have a half inch over hang around the cover....