What's new

Type cover pen holder warranty!

scottysize

The stupid thing keeps getting in my way. I wish I had put more thought into where to stick it, or I'd like to tell MS where they can stick it...

So far it's still attached, but no, I don't think it'll last longer than a week or so.

ipaq_101

It would be cool it they had a magnetic attachment on the pen that can click on to the power adapter or created an area for it anywhere else.

kodos

When I saw this at the BestBuy when I was playing with the SP3 there, I really did think it was someone's idea of a practical joke. It boggles the mind.

tuchas

It would be cool it they had a magnetic attachment on the pen that can click on to the power adapter or created an area for it anywhere else.

It is magnetic - it will "attach" itself to the area where the power port is located. But it really isn't reliable - it falls off easily.

malberttoo

That is my only major gripe about ALL the Surfaces- why have they STILL not figured out a way to do a garage/silo for the pen??? Grrr....

Ruffles

Yeah, the lack of a silo has always bothered me. It's not like the current size is perfect and anything large enough to hold the pen wouldn't sell.

scottysize

I don't know. It really doesn't bother me that much. I'm not use to a stylus, so I hardly ever use it. When the flap does come off, I'll probably just stick the pen in my murse and never use it again. :disappointed:

CrippsCorner

Yeah, the lack of a silo has always bothered me. It's not like the current size is perfect and anything large enough to hold the pen wouldn't sell.

Thing is the pen is thicker than the Surface isn't it? So where's it going to go lol... I certainly wouldn't give up any thinness for that!

scottysize

Thing is the pen is thicker than the Surface isn't it? So where's it going to go lol... I certainly wouldn't give up any thinness for that!

Yup. You are correct. It would actually increase the thickness of the Surface to make it a silo ;)