What's new

Urban Armor Gear Rogue Rugged Case - $46 for Red - $48 for Black from Amazon

Amazon is currently selling this case that just released October 2nd, at $46 for the red, and $48 for the black. Take note, that they are currently out of stock, but once they do come in stock, I suspect the price will jump back up to the normal $69.99. If you don't mind waiting a week or so until they get more in stock, then order now while the price is right! It also plays well with they type cover.

Amazon - URBAN ARMOR GEAR Folio Case for Microsoft Surface Pro 3

On a sadder note, I pre-ordered this case directly from Urban Armor's website last week for $69.99 with free shipping, which I should be getting tomorrow. I'll do a quick review once I get it. I'm going to call Urban Armor and see if they will refund the difference between the Amazon price, and the price I paid. That's $24! If not, then my Citi card luckily has price drop protection, and they just credit me the difference.

91bV5UEHOKL._SL1500_.jpg

915XMZhA-UL._SL1500_.jpg

91gIYXezCeL._SL1500_.jpg

91dUlc6sLCL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff Au

thanks for the heads-up. I've seen this but were not sure if I needed it. My use case probably meant I won't need that type of protection. However seeing there's a good price drop, I might just pull one in and keep as a standby for those times when I need to bring my SP3 to "tougher" situation. :p

Damn it, states it's out of stock on both colors.
Yes, that's why the price is low. Just order at this low price to lock in the deal, and they will ship it once they get more in stock.

Beware, once Amazon does get more in stock, they usually raise the price back up as well. As long as you order at the $46 price, once they ship it you will only pay the $46, even if they raise the price back to $69.99

TeknoBlast

Yes, that's why the price is low. Just order at this low price to lock in the deal, and they will ship it once they get more in stock.

Beware, once Amazon does get more in stock, they usually raise the price back up as well. As long as you order at the $46 price, once they ship it you will only pay the $46, even if they raise the price back to $69.99

Cool, I just locked in the black one. Thanks

TeknoBlast

This means I might get my update soon as well. Hopefully.

Update: Just got the email too. Damn not until November 13 - November 22. These must be in high demand or Amazon only gets a limited supply.

Update #2: Just received another email that it's going to be delivered next week. Sweet

Last edited:

yonghong

too heavy , still too expensive for me , I live in Canada ,I have to pay tax&shipping & US dollars ,if it were $20 , I will buy, pass.

Chuck_IV

Well, even tho it still says 3-5 weeks on the product page, my order is "Preparing for shipment" and should be here Friday. Nice.