What's new

USB Port awkward tightness.

hawkhell

I fumbled with putting a flash drive in my Surface Pro for a few minutes trying not to break something before I got it in the first time. It is slightly looser now but still could attach a string the the usb and swing the surrface around without a fear of it coming out. Anyone else have this?

Cowboy

I fumbled with putting a flash drive in my Surface Pro for a few minutes trying not to break something before I got it in the first time. It is slightly looser now but still could attach a string the the usb and swing the surrface around without a fear of it coming out. Anyone else have this?

No. Mine is pretty snug but not that snug.

souldier

Mine is very tight. I personally like it. It makes it feel more solid, but it is not so tight that it is too difficult to put things in.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Mine was very tight initially but after a couple of uses it has loosened to just tight. It feels fine now though some force is necessary to insert and remove.

Arizona Willie

Yeah, mine is super tight too. Actually difficult to insert a flash drive. I have to brace my Pro with my right hand on the right side and push it in with my left hand and it takes considerable force.
I expect it will loosen up over time.
At least i hope it does.