What's new

Video driver - what date and version are you using

rege0039

Hi,

All of a sudden, since last preview build, I am having some BSOD which seem video driver related (often are, in my experience).

I checked my Intel video driver version and it 10.18.4256 17/7/2015 (English day/month !).

Is that what anyone else is running ?

OP
R

rege0039

Thanks.

If I full screen a video on Internet Explorer (can't even get them to work in Edge, keeps complaining of a adblocker) it's almost guaranteed BSOD !

cemian

I have version 10.18.15.4256 but after the 1511 windows 10 update (actually surprised it survived the update since towards the end shut down super hot before it was supposed to reboot the first time with the black screen and white thermometer on the screen but resumed fine after powering up again) I am getting messages from time to time saying the display driver suddenly stopped working but windows recovered .... is there a newer display driver out there to try? thanks

Last edited:

Nicola

I have version 10.18.15.4256 but after the 1511 windows 10 update (actually surprised it survived the update since towards the end shut down super hot before it was supposed to reboot the first time with the black screen and white thermometer on the screen but resumed fine after powering up again) I am getting messages from time to time saying the display driver suddenly stopped working but windows recovered .... is there a newer display driver out there to try? thanks
I was having your same problem and I upgraded to the version .4300 from 1/10/2015 and no more crashes.
I had the impression my battery life decreased with the newer ones (just an impression, maybe) but precisely 5 minutes ago I reverted to .4256.
I'll check if it starts crashing again.

Fluw7

How to update to .4300 cause i always got crashes with this driver and i tried the beta from intel but windows didnt allowed to install...