What's new

Volume button problems

alexd88

Hello,
Today I occured a new problem with my surface my volume button is not working, when i pres it to increas or decrease the volume is doing something else, on decrease enters in the screen with task manager, account lock, etc, and increase nothing. I didn t change any settings and nobody else used this suface instead of me.
Thx
PS: Can some one help me to reinstall the surface drivers? I download the drivers unpacked that image and when i entre on the program is telling me that the drivers are not compatible with this surface.

mf9261

Hello,
Today I occured a new problem with my surface my volume button is not working, when i pres it to increas or decrease the volume is doing something else, on decrease enters in the screen with task manager, account lock, etc, and increase nothing. I didn t change any settings and nobody else used this suface instead of me.
Thx
PS: Can some one help me to reinstall the surface drivers? I download the drivers unpacked that image and when i entre on the program is telling me that the drivers are not compatible with this surface.

I have been having the same issue. Rebooting is the only solution that I have found. Still inquiring on the cause.