What's new

Volume issue in aircraft with Surface Pro 6

Dizzy

Hi....When watching downloaded movies on an aircraft on my Surface Pro 6 running Windows 10 , the volume isn't loud enough because of the aircraft background noise ,and I end up stopping the video because I cant hear the dialogue

I am only using Sony on-ear headphones without noise cancelling

I'm thinking of getting a good pair of headphones with ANC . Has anyone had this issue and is there another method of increasing maximum volume without spending big bucks on good headphones?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Turbo4AWD

Hi....When watching downloaded movies on an aircraft on my Surface Pro 6 running Windows 10 , the volume isn't loud enough because of the aircraft background noise ,and I end up stopping the video because I cant hear the dialogue

I am only using Sony on-ear headphones without noise cancelling

I'm thinking of getting a good pair of headphones with ANC . Has anyone had this issue and is there another method of increasing maximum volume without spending big bucks on good headphones?

Thanks in advance for any advice

For this reason AND because I am tired of craning my neck down to see a screen or find a place to put the Surface Pro 6 on the plane so I can watch it comfortably, I just connect my Meta Quest 2 wirelessly to my Surface Pro 6, then load up the BigScreen Remote Desktop app on the Surface Pro 6 and the Meta Quest 2. I end up being able to be put in a calm environment like the attached picture and watch movies. The app comes with SEVERAL environments you can use and they're all really nice.

The headset has built in speakers right next to your ears, but if that's not enough, I have wired headphones I can plug in or just use bluetooth headphones for sound.

Next level airplane movie/show experience. I love it. lol

Attachments

• HockeyTheater.jpg
    HockeyTheater.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 91
  • LivingRoomTheater.jpg
    LivingRoomTheater.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 84