What's new

Waiting for my SP3 i5 256GB 8Gb

OP
young blade

young blade

Thanks for the welcome smalltowngirl13..

I feel your pain in having to wait. It was so dreadful. Now I can't put the darn thing down. The wife has to fuss at me to go to bed at night.

Its a verry long wait to wait this long for my new gadget..

OP
young blade

young blade

I'm still waiting, I went to the store last Friday as its very hard to reach them by phone. And so I asked them about the status. They told me that they're still waiting for the shipment and they expect it to arrive from Microsoft in Dublin on the 19th. I don't really believe it. I've decided not to keep my hopes up anymore and just let it run its course. pffff..

OP
young blade

young blade

Good morning everyone, I've got some good news. Yesterday after calling a few times with no respond I went back to the store. When I asked for the status of my order they said that just before I arrived there was a Microsoft representative and he delivered a few of i7's and i3's but not my i5 version. So he offered to go and pick it up at the other store and as apology he's offered me a copy of Office 365 for free and on top of that he said that next week the price SP3 will drop for about 100,- euro's so I'll just have come back when it drops and get 100,- euro's back.

So I would say that in the end the wait was worth it. I've got windows 10 running on it (received a lot of win 10 + firmware updates) and I'm now installing all of my programs.;)