What's new

Waiting for SP3...

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure I'm not alone and there's several out there like me in the "rest of the world" who are waiting for pre-ordered SP3's.

What are you doing in the mean time?

My problem is I'm buying all the gadgets to go with it!! So far I've bought a case and a USB/ethernet hub. As the money is still burning a hole in my pocket still have an urge to buy some expensive gadget (like a camera, or a new portable HDD) and have to keep telling myself that I have already bought an expensive gadget... LOL

Still only a couple of weeks to go now..!!

daveyp

Dont forget some BT headphones, BT mouse, 128GB microsd ;)

I picked up some Plantronics Backbeat Go 2's with charging case @ BestBuy for $72 (after price match to tiger direct). Work great with the SP3.

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahh yes I forgot..... I already bought the micro SD lol it's in the post to me now. Mouse is next on list.....

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL at least (hopefully) some o the early issues with the firmware etc. will have been sorted out before we get ours hey :)

ctitanic

The waiting time is always a nightmare. Buying accessories is good but sometime you buy stuff that either does not work or are not compatible so be sure to check Forums like this one to be sure that you are ordering the right thing. Buying the microSD is just mandatory.

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
The waiting time is always a nightmare. Buying accessories is good but sometime you buy stuff that either does not work or are not compatible so be sure to check Forums like this one to be sure that you are ordering the right thing. Buying the microSD is just mandatory.

I know I'm trying to stop myself but it's difficult as I'm excited!! ;-)

Got Sandisk 128GB micro SD, I did read of some issues with them, but at the moment in that size there's no alternative. I'll find a use for it I'm sure if not in the SP3.

I got THIS ethernet/USB hub.

and THIS case.

Wiidesire

Oh I know your pain! Another 15 days to wait :(

I already got;

Hootoo 3x USB + Ethernet adapter
XtremeGuard Full Body Protector
And a cheap case for 3€ incl. shipping [emoji1]