What's new

Want SP2 accessories

zbuddha

Hello All, I was so mad about SP2 that I bought one from eBay . I am from India. But Now I would like to buy accessories from somebody / site who can ship them to India..I am unable to find so after doing so much googling...My requirements are 1. Type cover 2, 2 power station2 , 3 Docking station 2, 4.good Leather case and 5.anti scratch guard for SP2.
Please anyone of you suggest me how to go about these..
Thanks a ton in advance

mjgerrard

For a screen protector, I ordered protectors from Stickerboy ? Welcome. They deliver to India, according to the shipping list.

For a good leather case, my Snugg case just arrived and it's pretty good for the price. I ordered this from Amazon, but I have no idea if they ship to India.

Docking stations are impossible to get hold of. I'm also having great difficulty in getting hold of a Wireless Adaptor for the keyboard. Several threads on here point out that the docking station for Surface is underspecced and over priced, so you might want to just try a generic USB 3.0 dock.

Type Covers I'm not sure about.

OP
Z

zbuddha

mjgerrard, Thank you very much for quick reply, as i see the dimensions for SP2 differ from Surface 2 and on Snugg site the leather cases are available for Surface 2 and surface...would it not cause an issue for SP2?

mjgerrard

Yep so according to the Amazon.co.uk reviewers it fits fine, but after regular use the case will stretch to accommodate the SP2 a little better.

I can confirm that my SP2 and Type cover does fit, but the magnetic flap doesn't stay shut. I hope this problem will go away in the near future when the case has stretched a little.

M.

OP
Z

zbuddha

thank you, i just ordered the same from snugg. and i also ordered case skin for SP2 ..does it also contain the anti scratch guard..? please enlighten me..thank you

macmee

Touch and Type covers are also impossible for me to find in Nova Scotia, Canada...

... you wouldn't think this would be the case given that Halifax is here but oh well...

oion

yes somebody else on this forum ? pls suggest how to get touch cover 2 / screen protectors

I don't use screen protectors, but it looks like there's something on the eBay India site. Otherwise, there may be eBay sellers for the Touch 2 that will ship internationally (from eBay US or ebay UK, don't know if you can bid there). Also look for "proxy shopping services," where an Indian company will buy goods from places that ship only to the U.S. and send to you in India--if your country has such services. Risky.

Keep in mind that if keyboards are out of stock in the U.S., they're probably out of stock everywhere.