What's new

Welcome to the Steals and Deals Forum

leeshor

Due to some recent posts, like discounts on SquareTrade and the like I thought having a forum for that would be nice.

No SPAM or buying or selling in this forum. Promoting anything you are personally associated with would be considered SPAM according to the forum, guidelines and would be reason for that member be banned from the forum.

Zkyevolved

Should we also say that you can't promote your own products? Who are we to declare that our own products are steals or deals?

daniielrp

Should we also say that you can't promote your own products? Who are we to declare that our own products are steals or deals?

I dunno about this, if I was selling my SP2 for £400 (I'm not) then I and am pretty sure everyone could call that a steal.

Zkyevolved

I dunno about this, if I was selling my SP2 for £400 (I'm not) then I and am pretty sure everyone could call that a steal.

I actually meant if you're trying to sell your own products like your own cases, or your own screen covers that you designed yourself. If you're trying to sell your own SP / 2 /3 that's fine! I was only referring to companies making accounts to advertise their own products. :)

OP
leeshor

leeshor

You are correct. That would be considered SPAM and reason for being banned from the forum according to the forum guidelines.

cali

And then, if someone wants to promote their own products, they can become a supporting vendor by contacting an administrator and meeting the requirements. Then they get their own little neck of the woods on the site where they can promote away.