What's new

We've officially have become the Poster Family for the Surface!!!

OP
jnjroach

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
We're a Windows Phone as well... Son has the Lumia 920, I have the Lumia 1520 and my wife has the HTC 8x.... we also have 2 Xbox Ones, and a Xbox 360 :D

TeknoBlast

Windows Phone family here too. I have the L810, which I'm going to use my JUMP upgrade to the L925 since there's no other models available for TMobile. I got my wife the L521 when it launched. When I get the L925, I'm going to hand my L810 to the wife.

demandarin

great article. is the hands free mode a setting that can be used across the board with surface tablet? or is that for that particular food app only? I already know about the voice command. I mean the hands free gestures.

CrippsCorner

Well done mate! So cool. Maybe more of a Microsoft home where I live if they release a Surface Phone next year...

OP
jnjroach

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
great article. is the hands free mode a setting that can be used across the board with surface tablet? or is that for that particular food app only? I already know about the voice command. I mean the hands free gestures.

Currently it is in the Food App, but that was created as both a First Party Bing App as well as a DEMO for that specific API that is new in Windows 8.1, so other developers can add it.

OP
jnjroach

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Well done mate! So cool. Maybe more of a Microsoft home where I live if they release a Surface Phone next year...

Thanks....A Surface Phone would be cool....but I'll admit I'm still pretty smitten with my Lumia 1520 :)

bluegrass

Really cool man. You're obviously a real dedicated surfer. Keep up the great work. You seem to have a lot of great knowledge about the Surfaces and Microsoft OS's.