What's new

What are your MS Office plans for your Surface Pro?

joga

I will use Office 2013, received it a few days ago. Unfortunately their is no release day for the Surface Pro in Germany :mad2:

bosamar

The ribbon's fine - you can customise it. And share a customised ribbon.
I guess you're a casual PowerPoint user.
Lol.

When I was in civil service I used it weekly, after that the last time I used it was in 2009 for my website.

dlacaba

Didn't see it mentioned, but I'm getting an $11 copy of Office 2013 Pro from work. I believe if your company is already on volume liscensing, they get enrolled in a program where their employees can get MS Software cheap for Home use. Talk to your IT department to see if they're enrolled in the program.

rambler358

Didn't see it mentioned, but I'm getting an $11 copy of Office 2013 Pro from work. I believe if your company is already on volume liscensing, they get enrolled in a program where their employees can get MS Software cheap for Home use. Talk to your IT department to see if they're enrolled in the program.
Wow, I definately need to check this out! :D

OP
J

jneikum

Yeah, it's the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP). I work at a hotel. The franchise's corporate office employees are eligible but unfortunately the hotel employees are not.

The Toy Man

I downloaded the cloud version yesterday.

Word and Access no problems (so far).

Outlook impossible to use due to freezing when trying to compose an email.

Looking forward to using this on my Surface Pro...