What's new

what SD card should i buy

MikemanSP4

Super Moderator
Staff member
I too have purchased the BaseQi MicroSD Adapter and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I leave it in my SB2 and forget about it. Of course with any other MicroSD Adapter - I would defiantly have to remove it each time I packed up my PC and threw it in my Laptop Backpack. Great recommendation all the way around. I am waiting for a final price drop on the 400GB MicroSD and / or I am waiting to see if something else with more capacity will be released this year.

Capture.PNG

Orlbuckeye

I too have purchased the BaseQi MicroSD Adapter and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I leave it in my SB2 and forget about it. Of course with any other MicroSD Adapter - I would defiantly have to remove it each time I packed up my PC and threw it in my Laptop Backpack. Great recommendation all the way around. I am waiting for a final price drop on the 400GB MicroSD and / or I am waiting to see if something else with more capacity will be released this year.

View attachment 9033

The only problem with it is removing it. It fits tight against the side of the SB so you need a tool to pull it out.