What's new

When will it come to the store?

exapple

I pre-ordered in a physical Microsoft Store on Oct. 27, like the day after they announced availability. I read that people who pre-ordered (I'm assuming online) are getting theirs. Does anyone have any concrete knowledge or reasonably intelligent speculation about when the stores will be calling to say, "They're in, come down and pick up yours"?

Roninson

FWIW, I believe in-store arrivals are still set for Dec. 15th, as a number of retail outlets still list that as the release date.

I was playing with one yesterday; about the sexiest computer I've ever seen. Almost makes me want to give back my new Surface Book and get this instead.

cricket1001

I pre-ordered in a physical Microsoft Store on Oct. 27, like the day after they announced availability. I read that people who pre-ordered (I'm assuming online) are getting theirs. Does anyone have any concrete knowledge or reasonably intelligent speculation about when the stores will be calling to say, "They're in, come down and pick up yours"?

May I ask what are y'all talking about? I don't see in any of the posts what y'all are waiting for. The topic's name is "When will it come to the store?". But what is it that is coming to the store that is supposed to be so good?
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May I ask what are y'all talking about? I don't see in any of the posts what y'all are waiting for. The topic's name is "When will it come to the store?". But what is it that is coming to the store that is supposed to be so good?
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Sub Forum name is Microsoft Surface Studio; that should give you an idea.