What's new

When will there be another release ...

Arizona Willie

This one has been out, what ... ? two months and no new release in sight.

I just discovered that Paperport from Nuance will not run in Windows 10 even in compatability mode for Windows 8. Grrrrrr.

Funny how some programs run fine and others .... guess what ... they tell you to buy the new version.

Strange how that works.

Windows 10 seems to just be Windows 8.1 with a new dress and fresh makeup.
Most programs run just fine.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Gabel Aul said no new build this or next but they will be updating some fixes to this one, also we've only had 9926 for a month ;)

dniezby

I was wondering the same thing. I want a new build because I just want to try new things. I think they have a release schedule somewhere but not sure. Maybe someone else knows.

9926 Has been pretty good. I haven't noticed too many problems. In fact, no problems. More like - nuisances. No problems with running programs though.

OP
Arizona Willie

Arizona Willie

My Paperport 14 from Nuance will not run in Windows 10 even in Windows 8 compatability mode.

I haven't installed Dragon Naturally Speaking but I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't run either.
=========
I was wondering the same thing. I want a new build because I just want to try new things. I think they have a release schedule somewhere but not sure. Maybe someone else knows.

9926 Has been pretty good. I haven't noticed too many problems. In fact, no problems. More like - nuisances. No problems with running programs though.