What's new

Where do you keep your Cover 2 when not attached?

volumnus

I only attach it when I'm going to be doing a lot of typing which is rare. I'd like to have some type of sleeve to bring it with me just in case I need it. I have the Incipio feather case for the tablet.

CrippsCorner

I have my Type Cover permanently connected, but I have a Music Kit that's rarely used. I just keep it in my Nixon case :)

kristalsoldier

I also keep the Type Cover virtually permanently attached since I seem to be typing on the device almost all the time. On the rare occasion that I take it off (like when I want to watch a movie), I just keep the Cover on my desk and reattach it when I am done. But when I am traveling, it is always connected and the device and the Type Cover (and my iPad Air) travel together in a slip case.

kristalsoldier

I always have the cover attached. Personally I think that's the point of the cover. Otherwise I'd have personally used a bluetooth keyboard -- much cheaper (albeit less stylish of course).

TPadden

I always have the cover attached. Personally I think that's the point of the cover.

When I use my Surface around the house as a tablet the keyboard is in my case, when I am on the road using it as my laptop it's attached. Personally I think that's the point of making the keyboard removable. :D

Last edited:

redbrick

...still brand new back in the packaging.... I find the thumb screen keyboard to work really well... better than expected. When I want to really start writing...I whip out the pen and start scribbling on the on screen writing deal.... love the surface pro 2....

kundas1

I also keep my keyboard attached MOST of the time, but the few times I do take it off I keep it in my Samsonite tablet bag with all my other gadgets, like BT mouse, type cover keyboard wireless adapter, HDMI wire, and portable 1tb HD.

s0706812_sc7

Last edited:

al2fast

At your moms house :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Mine is on 99% of the time, otherwise its on the couch or desk or table or in the other room if my kid gets his hands on it...

For work it travels in here Amazon.com: Case Logic VNA214 14.1-Inch Laptop Attache (Black): Computers & Accessories
Can get the charger in, mouse, hdmi adapter, usb sticks, plus my notebook or folio and any other papers i need for a meeting at a customer or vendor site. I actually had a vendor come in a few weeks ago and bust out a surface pro for his presentation and tethered to his windows phone! That one position stand would kill me now.

daniielrp

Mine is attached 90% of the time, when it's not, it is normally just placed within arms reach of where ever I am (desk at work/home, sofa etc.)