What's new

Where does SP3 rank in your Top 3 favourite tech/gadgets?

spinachpie

I'm a bit of a tech/gadget freak. Lover of all, master of none in the expertry (not a word I know) department.

For me it's a very close number 2 to my TV.

1. Sony 65x900b 4K TV - Love the design and i'm obsessed with great picture quality
  2. Surface Pro 3 - I can use it to work and to play with no issues. Great battery life and hugely improved from my original Suface Pro
  3. PS4 - Great games are appearing and it is fast to boot-up which pleases me!
So where does it rank in your Top 3?

VickiFL

My Surface Pro 3 is my favorite tech gadget right now. Next is probably my Microsoft Band. Followed by my Lumia 1520.

And to think, it all started with my obsession with the Atari 2600 when I was a kid. I'm the kind of woman that would rather have new tech over candy, flowers or jewelry, etc. LOL

OP
spinachpie

spinachpie

My Surface Pro 3 is my favorite tech gadget right now. Next is probably my Microsoft Band. Followed by my Lumia 1520.

And to think, it all started with my obsession with the Atari 2600 when I was a kid. I'm the kind of woman that would rather have new tech over candy, flowers or jewelry, etc. LOL

Ah yes I had one of those! And a game called Stargate which I loved

RémiM

far away #1.

I don't have a #2 nor a #3 since I don't have neither a tablet nor a personal laptop anymore.