What's new

Where does SP3 rank in your Top 3 favourite tech/gadgets?

r0b123

In no particular order, but a short list...

- Microsoft Band
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (SP3)
- Sena 20S Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
- GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
- SoloShot 2 system

mitchellvii

I really wanted a 1520 when they came out but stupid Sprint didn't offer it. However since OneNote now allows inking in Android I'm happy with my Note 4.

JohnR

I really wanted a 1520 when they came out but stupid Sprint didn't offer it. However since OneNote now allows inking in Android I'm happy with my Note 4.
How is the inking on your Note 4? I have a Note 2 but using s-pen is very challenging:) In comparison to SP3 it is like light years behind. I tried few times but gave up after couple of minutes, very difficult to predict when and where the ink is going to be place on the page. Absolutely useless.

InspectHerGadget

My 1520 is in getting fixed. I love it but it has always been an issue getting a belt case and I've gone through about four of them. The latest one is very bulky but at least doesn't fall apart. I bought a Nokia 735 while I wait and I have to say I love it. The AMOLED screen is actually better in sunlight than the 1520, it has 4G and is plenty fast enough for browsing, email and so on. I put a 128G SD card in it as it has only 8G storage. Camera is actually pretty good too.

I'm not sure whether when I get the 1520 back it will be my primary phone or not. I should point out too that the 735 was only $250 here in Perth in Aussie dollars. Very cheap but amazing what you get for the price.