What's new

Where is the business bundle?

dan_fein

Hi all,
Newbie here. I'm getting ready to replace my 4-year old HP core i5 tablet-laptop. I've been waiting patiently for the right replacement, and the SP3 is as close to my mental spec as anyone has come.
I'm just choking on the price with keyboard and dock, which are requirements for me.
Last week, MS announced a $150 discount on this bundle, but I can't find where to buy it, even at the MS store. Has anyone seen this?
TIA.

OP
D

dan_fein

Right. I went to CDW, one of the listed VARs and no sign of this, although the prices are slightly discounted. Is this only for bulk purchases?

enthuz

Per the article you linked:

The discount bundle consists of a Surface Pro 3, a type cover/keyboard and a docking station at up to $150 off the list price. The offer is available now in the U.S. from authorized resellers and is good for about the next quarter or until supplies run out.

Mine is being ordered off of the same deal.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right. I went to CDW, one of the listed VARs and no sign of this, although the prices are slightly discounted. Is this only for bulk purchases?
Id imagine you'll need to speak directly with a business account salesperson or manager and since it was just announced (AFAIK) they may or may not be up to speed yet but should be.

ctitanic

Again you need to have a business amount with CDW or any of the other participants. They will need a Purchase Order.

enthuz

Mine was through PC Connection, but you have to work with your rep and there is a minimum order of 5 to get the $150 off.