What's new

Who "Owns" the "Microsoft Surface Forums"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sit

Just wondering, who "Owns" the "Microsoft Surface Forums"? Is it Microsoft or a third party?

OP
S

Sit

Thanks Omni and jnjroach!

I've been visiting the forum for not a very long time. I have also been using the Microsoft forum as well. After being here a bit I got the feeling it was not a MS site, and more as you mention Jeff, an enthusiast community. Which is a good thing.

Thanks again!

MickeyLittle

Forum Foundry will amaze you with the different venues of forums that they offer. And as a member of 4-5 of those forums, I must say that theirs are the best forums that I've been a part of bar none. In fact my favorite is transformer forums and I still hang out there from time to time in spite of the fact that I dumped my Asus Transformer tablets over a year ago.:cool2:

OP
S

Sit

Forum Foundry will amaze you with the different venues of forums that they offer. And as a member of 4-5 of those forums, I must say that theirs are the best forums that I've been a part of bar none. In fact my favorite is transformer forums and I still hang out there from time to time in spite of the fact that I dumped my Asus Transformer tablets over a year ago.:cool2:

Good info, thanks. I'll check out some of the others.

dougpaw57

It would be nice if the MODS would do a little clean-up and merge some of the duplicate threads. It's getting a little messy in here.

cali

It would be nice if the MODS would do a little clean-up and merge some of the duplicate threads. It's getting a little messy in here.

Thank you for the polite suggestion. Merging threads is low priority because it is highly work and time intensive and relatively impossible to keep up. Mods usually work across several sites and can not read each post, much less keep them in memory to find other threads to merge with. Members are not prevented from posting their comments to an existing thread that is about the same subject. Doing this would prevent a lot of duplicate threads and keep similar subject posts in central locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.