What's new

Why are the stylus loops included with the pen and not the keyboard?

cmergel

Why are the stylus loops included with the pen and not the keyboard? That is so stupid.

Why would I want a black stylus loop to go on my Cyan keyboard. LAME!

The Stylus loop should be the same color as the Keyboard. It should included with the keyboard and not the stylus. Stupid.

Or at least have your 3rd party sellers have them available to purchase. Nickeling and diming me man...

Rant over..

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Meh. The pen loop is lame let alone what colour it is or what it comes with. MS seriously need to think up a better solution come the sp4.

It is also possible that MS have done this to avoid confusion. I have seen untold number of people asking where others got their pen loop from, because why would they expect to find it in the keyboard packaging and so were completely unaware that one was incuded with their keyboard. Colours aside, it makes a lot more sense to include the pen loop with the pen instead of the keyboard.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Id say bundle a loop of every color with the pen, because if you don't have pen what use is a loop?

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Id say bundle a loop of every color with the pen, because if you don't have pen what use is a loop?

If MS can afford to be handing out free replacement pens and chargers without asking for the return of the old one, one would assume they are in the financial position to throw in a few more $0.01 pen loops.