What's new

why dont I see yesterdays update?

macmee

This happened with a firmware to me before and I had to reinstall windows to see the update.

Please, is there anything I can do to see yesterdays update? The most recent firmware I have is from last months...

DNP

FWIW...I haven't received this month's update yet either; although, I did get the 06-10-2014 "System Hardware Update" yesterday for the umpteenth time.

jollywombat

I have not gotten the update yet either. Ive had one of the past updates take a few days to actually show up for me, so not too concerned, and nothing is broken currently that I am in need of the update for.

Ruffles

Open the control panel, go into the Action Center and run the windows update trouble shooter at the bottom. See if that restores your updates.

DNP

Yesterday, I had replied to macmee's post that I had just received another "copy" of the 06-10-2014 "System Hardware Update"; but after re-checking the updates again today, that update is no longer listed and I now have the 07-08-2014 "System Hardware Update"...go figure. I'll never know how this all works...