What's new

Will Huffpost load with Pro 2

NGC

I own a Surface 2 but it ALWAYS crashes loading huffingtonpost.com. Will the Pro 2 load this site without crashing?

D1vad

I own a Surface 2 but it ALWAYS crashes loading huffingtonpost.com. Will the Pro 2 load this site without crashing?

I have a Surface Pro 2 and it doesn't seem to have any issues loading huffingtonpost.com

Screenshot (6).png

Last edited:
OP
N

NGC

Yes the reason I brought this topic up again is I get no benefit with the Surface 2 and Tracking Protection Lists. I was hoping that Surface PRO 2 owners might have a different perspective with their PRO machines.

D1vad

Yes the reason I brought this topic up again is I get no benefit with the Surface 2 and Tracking Protection Lists. I was hoping that Surface PRO 2 owners might have a different perspective with their PRO machines.

Like I said I don't seem to have an issue with it.

Screenshot (9).png

and I believe my tracking list are off, and this is from the Metro interface...

OP
N

NGC

Using the Google App instead of Explorer works better and will even load a complete page without crashing. Thank you for all comments and suggestions. It seems crazy to return the Surface 2 just because it will not open one website.

oion

Using the Google App instead of Explorer works better and will even load a complete page without crashing. Thank you for all comments and suggestions. It seems crazy to return the Surface 2 just because it will not open one website.

Except that it will. Seems everyone else's Surface 2 opens it fine, but yours won't, which is completely weird. :confused:

OP
N

NGC

Specifics

Screenshot (5).png
Even if this script starts up again the Surface 2 is so slow writing a comment takes forever. This is not a Pro 2.