What's new

Win 10 keeps on asking me to update credentials

Nys299

How do I stop Windows 10 from asking me to update my credentials all the time....especially when I just booted up. When I click on credentials, it auto-verifies and then the window goes away. But on the next startup it asks me to update my credentials again. Help its driving me mad.

OP
N

Nys299

oh No its back asking me to update my credentials again. 8(

windows 10 is beginning to annoy me with its bugginess.........first my store apps cannot be updated....now this stupid issue which i have had since day 1 of the upgrade. Any help?

Last edited:

fletch33

i will tell you that i had some issues and i chose to do a full reset to 8.1 then let it upgrade itself to 10 which took WAY loner than initial upgrade BUT when i did this every thing was much better.

i have ZERO issues now

OP
N

Nys299

I am slightly (with a capital S) tech inclined. I cannot imagine...the majority of lay people facing these sorts of issues.

So far I have had permissions problems, sign in issues, modern apps not updating issues (my comic app Cover (which I paid for unlimited comics) suddenly became unlicensed, constantly asking for to update my credentials all happening in the past week. All of a sudden I am not able to save a JPG image to my pictures folder because I do not have permission to save in MY own computer. Previously I was extremely happy and trouble-free on Windows 8.1 on my Surface Pro 3.