What's new

Windows 10 is About to Get Several Cool New Features

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
How can edge still not have "save as"? Or am I being stupid and missing something?

I noticed that you can now right click and search with Bing instead of previously when it was just cortana, but can you change it to Google from Bing? Haven't looked yet.

TheCudder

How can edge still not have "save as"? Or am I being stupid and missing something?

Edge in Build 10565 has the ability to "Save Target As". Favorite & Reading List syncing is also possible in this build.

I noticed that you can now right click and search with Bing instead of previously when it was just cortana, but can you change it to Google from Bing? Haven't looked yet.

This actually doesn't appear possible just yet. Where did you see this? I'm on Build 10565 btw.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
How interesting. I'm just onto 10565 and I have the search with Bing (do you have cortana turned on? I do not) but still dont have save target as. I had to install Foxit reader which opened web pdfs within Edge and it allowed me to save through the Foxit cintrols

CrippsCorner

I also find copying the URL of images annoying, whereas it's so straight forward with Chrome, as is searching with Google of course.

ScottyS

Just installed Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213). It's not TH2 :(Boo Hoo.
So much for this Update Tuesday.