What's new

Windows 10 preview build 10547 deploys to Insiders, with Start menu tweaks and more

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Occasionally Edge won't accept text input from the OSK. But that is the only real bug I've found.

Compusmurf

Desktop icon fonts sometimes resetting, odd sleep issues, icons I start sometimes missing graphics, these match some of the other reported bugs. Oh, edge sucking up alot if CPU in 2nd thread even though it is not doing anything.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Desktop icon fonts sometimes resetting, odd sleep issues, icons I start sometimes missing graphics, these match some of the other reported bugs. Oh, edge sucking up alot if CPU in 2nd thread even though it is not doing anything.
Are you using flash? Start Menu graphics that are missing is caused by the App needing to be reinstalled....

Compusmurf

lol, the website I was on was plain text. That was one of the first things I thought of. I went to various different sites and it continued.

The start menu graphics popping in and out occurs randomly, not because I need to reinstall anything. Other folk have posted bug reports on it. No pattern to it I see. After a reboot, some or all may be there or may be blank, next reboot, different group. I suspect their mods introduced another bug. I'm not alone with these issues and I suspect they'll get fixed pretty quickly.

What's sad is I've been pretty great with NOT having as many bugs as others here until I hit this build.