What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkz

I am having the driver problem too with Intel graphics. It's cheeses me off a little that I can't use the MS wireless display dongle with windows 10. I also still have that blasted exclamation point on the ntrig surface pro touch controller. I don't want to have to get a new computer and reinstall all of my software to get that to work. Tried all the tricks. Grumble. Grumble. Don't know why I expected this to magically get fixed.

RémiM

I am having the driver problem too with Intel graphics. It's cheeses me off a little that I can't use the MS wireless display dongle with windows 10. I also still have that blasted exclamation point on the ntrig surface pro touch controller. I don't want to have to get a new computer and reinstall all of my software to get that to work. Tried all the tricks. Grumble. Grumble. Don't know why I expected this to magically get fixed.

Try to uninstall and reinstall the Intel graphic driver. It worked for me.

Reactions: rkz

GoodBytes

So how did it get installed?! When I wanted to get it, it said I needed to be a dev or IT looking to have Office 365 Business. So I didn't register.
I did install Word, Excel, PowerPoint touch version in Windows 10. Those don't work anymore. I had Office 2013 on there initially (as this is my subscription). Now that is gone, and I have Office 2016.

HarnessTech

Had some initial wackiness with the extended display via docking station, but a reboot squared that away.

Was just watching a video on Facebook and got a BSoD with the BAD_POOL_CALLER error.

w10-10041.jpg

erandhawa

So how did it get installed?! When I wanted to get it, it said I needed to be a dev or IT looking to have Office 365 Business. So I didn't register.
I did install Word, Excel, PowerPoint touch version in Windows 10. Those don't work anymore. I had Office 2013 on there initially (as this is my subscription). Now that is gone, and I have Office 2016.

Here is probably why you got the 2016:

http://www.winbeta.org/news/heres-how-you-can-beta-test-office-2016-technical-preview-right-now

Since you are subscribed you may have pre registered when you were trying to get it before.

rkz

Try to uninstall and reinstall the Intel graphic driver. It worked for me.
Big thanks. This worked for some reason. I uninstalled old driver then hard restart because I couldn't see the screen. Then went to windows update and the install worked. Now if Microsoft would get the firmware issue fixed with touch I'll be golden. Wonder how many of my lot they made.

bmack

Status
Not open for further replies.