Status
Not open for further replies.

Compusmurf

What is this word "patience" of which you speak? :eek:

Here are the drivers...

Intel 15363 Video Drivers:
https://db.tt/uCE3yjIr

Apparently if you want these to stick do the following:

1) Delete your current drivers and restart.
2) Install the 15363's.
3) Wait for Windows to over-write the 15363's with their stock drivers.
4) Without deleting the stock drivers, reinstall the 15363's and reboot.

So far these have stuck for me with full HD Control Panel access. YMMV.
these are ancient 8.1 drivers. where did u dig these up at..... Aug 2014

Deedzy

Apart from the may update reinstalling the only annoying issue I have is file explorer is so very slow. It takes maybe 10 seconds to show a directory listing. Anyone else have this? Sp3 10130

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
My File Explorer was slow under 10130. 10147 fixed that.

Also, I've been mostly avoiding Spartan (Edge) until finally, with 10147, the Internet Explorer was hiding, and Edge took an attractive "e" icon.

Now I like Edge. Not one crash in a week with complicated heavy use. Edge and I will be working together for quite some time.

Screenshot (58).png

malberttoo

My File Explorer was slow under 10130. 10147 fixed that.

Also, I've been mostly avoiding Spartan (Edge) until finally, with 10147, the Internet Explorer was hiding, and Edge took an attractive "e" icon.

Now I like Edge. Not one crash in a week with complicated heavy use. Edge and I will be working together for quite some time.

View attachment 6344

I took a break from Win 10 a little while back, but all this positive stuff going around, I'm going to get back on tonight.

horgeluem

Greetings,
I'm new to this forum , but following this discussion for some time now. I own a SP3 and SP2.

I'm on 10130 from clean install. While the beta store is working for me in general, I'm not able to install Apps I've paid for. It just hangs on "working..."

Is this a known bug or is there a solution available?

mitchellvii

Somewhat OT. It appears someone has finally created a decent Bookmarks Sidebar for Chrome called "Tidy Sidebar". So far it works awesome(ly).

You can dock it on right or left side (although disabling "docking" seems to make it fit better for some reason), resize and change fonts and best of all, drag bookmarks from your address bar into the tree.

Yay, FINALLY!

dhei5y.png
dhei5y.png

Last edited:
OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
@sharpcolorado, I cant get my Edge Favorites to work right at all. Any time i click on from the menu at the right they crash. Ideas?

I have been using the Favorites Bar (at the top). Just now tried adding a favorite and accessing from the right. Works fine.

Sounds like your Favorites file is corrupt. Can you re-import your Favorites?

mitchellvii

I have been using the Favorites Bar (at the top). Just now tried adding a favorite and accessing from the right. Works fine.

Sounds like your Favorites file is corrupt. Can you re-import your Favorites?

Have tried everything including deleting all current favorites and manually plugging IE favorites into the appropriate folder. They appear in reverse alphabetical order and crash. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.