What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffr39

Anyone seen an app for Windows to do the "call out your mouse" to locate feature that OSX will bring with El Capitan? Right now we use the Ctrl button locator, but would like that one instead (makes mouse huge to find easily).

cliffr39

haha
Yes it works, but the giant pointer is nicer. No biggie - it's for my wife, as her HP screen isn't always the best to view, especially when out on the back porch. She could always just touch the screen and the mouse will be where she knows too.

bluegrass

Has anyone gone back and read all 278 pages of this thread recently, looking for an answer? Not me. Congratulations Colorado for starting what I think might be the longest thread on any forum. I do remember when I could count the number of pages on one hand. Maybe this gibberish is causing it to be too long.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone gone back and read all 278 pages of this thread recently, looking for an answer? Not me. Congratulations Colorado for starting what I think might be the longest thread on any forum. I do remember when I could count the number of pages on one hand. Maybe this gibberish is causing it to be too long.

im currently part of an 8000 page thread at 20 posts a page. Been there since about page 100. I prefer this one. I can keep up with it :) I'd give up if you guys posted any faster. ive enjoyed my younger years, now i just like slow and easy :) unless im driving..

i want a new build! i have good feelings about the next one with regard to the surface 3

Arizona Willie

People are complaining about no new builds because Windows 10 is < supposed > to be released to the PUBLIC on July 29th barely a month from now and the current build 130 is NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME and there is little time to send out more builds and get feedback and correct problems and get it ready to be burnt on disks and distributed to the PUBLIC and put on new computers as they are sold.

As of July 29th any new computer should have Windows 10 and there is simply not enough time to fix all the stuff that is still wrong with Windows 10 starting with Cortana who is virtually worthless.

I have been a Windows user since Windows 3.0 and been in beta testing on Windows 95 and most other versions except when they decided to try to get us to pay to be beta testers.

I am a die hard Windows fan.

But, for the very first time, I am considering not installing Windows 10 and staying with 8.1 --- at least for a few months and I < ALWAYS > < ALWAYS > slap a new version of Windows on as soon as it comes out. I usually either dual boot the new and older systems until the beta testing is over and then take a brand new drive and new a complete clean new install and re-install all my programs and copy data from backups etc. etc. This time I put W10 on a separate SSD drive and switch via the UEFI.

I am a very dedicated Windows fan but I am NOT happy with this pile of bits as it is now.

GTiceman

I might go back to 147 for fun if i don't see a build or leak soon

147 was so good except for the BT/WiFi issue ... also something was eating my battery

Status
Not open for further replies.