What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruinah

how long before we see it in windows update? Not available for me yet. I have fast builds on also, have for a while. Just be patient?

cliffr39

My sleep is working more like I expect. Closing the typecover and using the power button both bring it to the lock screen that you swipe up for Desktop. Happy now.

cliffr39

how long before we see it in windows update? Not available for me yet. I have fast builds on also, have for a while. Just be patient?

Sometimes it's quick, sometimes it's slow. Try to reboot or go Control Panel and restart Windows Update under Services and see if it finds it. May not work, but worth a try.

r0b123

Seeing build TH1 Enterprise 10240! Installing now...

Screenshot (1).png

GTiceman

Installing it now on both my systems.

Still no luck with the weather live tile, also why does Cortana not minimize when I click elsewhere I know that has always been the case

Last edited:

wynand32

Just got a big update for Office 2016...that took care of the Skype for Business 2016 issue. Just went to Outlook and hit the check for updates button and voila.

So, what's your Office 2016 version? Mine's at 16.0.4229.1004. Says there are no updates available, and I don't remember receiving a large update anytime in the last couple of days.

wynand32

Fingers crossed, but it seems like my SP3 is finally going to sleep when I close the keyboard cover. At least, it seems to be locked when I hit the power button after doing so, which is progress.

It does take a few seconds to go actually go to sleep. If I close then immediately reopen, it's not sleeping nor locked when I hit the power button. So, it's not perfect yet. Still probably won't trust it for travelling.

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Awesomeness. Sleep seems to be working.
No watermark on desktop.

Cortana working perfectly.
I just asked her to give Gabe a kiss.

Screenshot (79).png

Status
Not open for further replies.