What's new

Windows 9 Screenshots Leaked, Reveals Multi-desktop Mode, Notifications Center & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Windows-9-5.jpg

Today, Computerbase.de posted multiple screenshots of Windows 9 Technical Preview. This leaked screenshots has revealed number of upcoming features in Windows Threshold. First, you can see the new Start Menu which includes Live Tiles and other modern apps. Second, you can see the way to switch between multiple desktop environments. Third, you have notifications center which can be accessed from taskbar. Fourth, you have their...

Continue Reading @: http://microsoft-news.com/windows-9...i-desktop-mode-notifications-center-and-more/

nnthemperor

I'm beginning to think windows 9 would be a downgrade from 8.1. Fingers crossed they prove me wrong. Running modern apps in desktop looks so much like an afterthought. I really hope they're not planning on implementing that. Reminds me of bluestacks when it was first released. Why fix something that is already working? Most of the whiners about windows 8 have settled down and gotten used to 8.1.