What's new

Windows Battery Icon Missing

gulshannegi

Hello, recently I updated my Windows 10 Pro, it works fine for me, but some days back when I restart my PC, I saw that battery icon missing from the taskbar. I searched this on the Intenet but not solved the problem, and at last, I have only one solution is to reinstall the windows, but this time I am not want to do this. so can anyone help me to solve this?
Thank You

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you tried this:
1) Right-click taskbar
2) Choose taskbar settings
3) Choose Notification area / Choose which icons appear on the taskbar
4) Battery is "Power"

jerry_maguire

To add the battery icon to the taskbar:

• Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar, and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar, and then turn on the Power toggle. (Note: The Power toggle is not visible on a system such as a desktop PC that doesn't use battery power.) If you still don't see the battery icon, select Show hidden icons on the taskbar, and then select the battery icon.
  • On a device that uses battery power, if you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and the Power toggle is greyed out or not visible, in the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager in the list of results. Under Batteries, right-click the battery for your device, select Disable, and select Yes. Wait a few seconds, and then right-click the battery and select Enable. Then restart your device.
  • If you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and turn on the Power toggle, but the battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, in the search box on the taskbar, type task manager, and then select Task Manager in the list of results. On the Processes tab under Name, right-click Explorer, and then select Restart.
I hope this solves your issue.

Best,
Jerry.