What's new

Windows "home buttom"

I know its a carry over from Windows 8/8.1 but does anyone out there find the Windows below screen button useful? I ask because I do... rather that use the power button to wake from sleep, the windows button seems easiest... however it appears Microsoft has removed it on SP4 and I assume the same would happen for a larger screen on the next SP...just looking for people's thoughts...

kundas1

you mean the windows logo on the right? well for myself, I just open my keyboard and press the space bar, and voila my SP3 comes to life... I disabled the windows capacitive button because I found it a nuisance as I was always accidently hitting it...

OP
Steven Du Bois
Its a good point...I use this for studying and doing homework (I am an adult online student)...I can see how both would be useful... most of the time I have the type cover attached and can wake it up by pressing keys but. fastoridy is right... not everyone has it or may like me have it off when reading...I think I've grown accustomed to it and unfortunately now realize the new surface models do not include it... guess it is a windows 8 holdover but I kinda like it... now the windows key on the keyboard I can do without and I do accidentally hit it from time to time