What's new

Woo Hoo. Stickerboy skins for the Surface Pro 3 (now Surface Pro 4)

Feoen

I believe COMBO 2 and COMBO 3 are both in error. These are options offered for other devices such as laptops and MacBooks, to cover the keyboard and extended areas. I believe the website has not been properly altered for the new Surface Pro 3 skins.

I ordered the Kyrobe skin COMBO #2 so we will see tomorrow when it gets delivered!

I thought the trackpad cover could look nice. If it doesn't come with a Type Cover skin, then I will want my extra $20 back. >:3

Mikeyqp

Black leather. Looks like an ultra thin case. :) I love me some skin!

Btw I bought a combo 1, but decided not to put on the front sticker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 1,327

Feoen

I have to say... I am *blown away* at how incredible this cover is. ESPECIALLY the keyboard/touchpad portion of it. Wow. The way the wood grain on the touchpad matches the rest of the keyboard... Stunning.

Completely worth the money. I'll let the images speak for themselves.

20140703_191417.jpg 20140703_191513.jpg 20140703_191617.jpg 20140703_191654.jpg 20140703_191712.jpg 20140703_191802.jpg

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I use these skins on Macs and PCs.
Pretty much foolproof.
But here's some tips I've learned:

1. Use a VERY dilute soap on a damp paper towel to clean body oils and grime from the device.

2. Power up the device so that it is warm and dry before application.

3. Go slowly. If you can get a third person to support the skin while you use two hands to align on an edge, do so. Do not overlap edges, even by a 'hair'. The skins are designed to fall just short of the edges.

4. Press everywhere firmly over the entire surface with a blunt object, such as the smooth bottom of a shot glass or tumbler, even if you think this is a waste of time. You are getting the best coverage of adhesive this way.

5. Power on the beautiful new skinned device. Let it warm up and 'set' the adhesive.

6. Post pics. Show some skin.

;)

Last edited:

ipaq_101

Sorry for the bad pics, they don't the skins any justice. They look awesome and are so precise that I had to try a few times to get it right. The end result is sleek and something that will protect this unit for years to come.

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Nice skin. How's the grip / texture / feel? After adding skin to my other devices, I found each easier to hold and less likely I would drop them.