What's new

would touch cover support w,a,s,d / arrow scrolling

dyson20

Hi Guys new to the forum i'm not sure the title best way of explaining, but i'm planning on getting a Surface pro next year as soon as its released along with one of the covers. The only reason i cant decide between the two is that i want to run a strategy game or two for example command and conquer only thing id can you press and hold a key on the touch cover to scroll the screen like you would on a normal keyboard to pan the camera or would you have to have the type cover for that, i would prefer to use touch but this would change it.

Bruce

You can definately press and hold keys on the touch cover just like on any keyboard. However, I'm not sure about configuring w,a,s,d for arrows. Is that something done in the game?

OP
D

dyson20

I'm not sure about configuring w,a,s,d for arrows. Is that something done in the game?

i dont know thats not what i meant sorry i would asume it probably is though. the first part of your reply is spot on what i was looking for thanks. ill be getting Surface Pro 128 GB and touch on release then :)